karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failure on Karaf trunk...
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:48:24 GMT
JB Wrote:
> Anyway, I'm not sure the problem is in Karaf, as the error comes from plexus.

Possibly - although I do see a the Karaf Kar Mojo in the stacktrace.
It only started appearing today on the Karaf trunk. I had my checkout
previously up-to-date to Oct 24 and all was fine then (on OSX with JDK
1.6 and Maven 3.0.3)...

<james@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> Stack trace?

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.codehaus.plexus.util.cli.CommandLineUtils.executeCommandLineAsCallable(Lorg/codehaus/plexus/util/cli/Commandline;Ljava/io/InputStream;Lorg/codehaus/plexus/util/cli/StreamConsumer;Lorg/codehaus/plexus/util/cli/StreamConsumer;I)Lorg/codehaus/plexus/util/cli/CommandLineCallable;
at org.codehaus.plexus.components.io.attributes.PlexusIoResourceAttributeUtils.getFileAttributesByPath(PlexusIoResourceAttributeUtils.java:247)
at org.codehaus.plexus.components.io.attributes.PlexusIoResourceAttributeUtils.getFileAttributes(PlexusIoResourceAttributeUtils.java:172)
at org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.ArchiveEntry.createFileEntry(ArchiveEntry.java:159)
at org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.addFile(AbstractArchiver.java:404)
at org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.AbstractArchiver.addFile(AbstractArchiver.java:316)
at org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.CreateKarMojo.createArchive(CreateKarMojo.java:224)
at org.apache.karaf.tooling.features.CreateKarMojo.execute(CreateKarMojo.java:139)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:101)
... 20 more