karaf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:56:11 GMT
I left a comment on KARAF-2506

With the new RBAC for JMX you need to be logged in as a user which
needs some roles in order to get access to anything. So if you simply
attach via JConsole to the local process it will show everything as
unavailable.

When you log in using the Remote Process mechanism from JConsole (i.e.
via a URL like this:
service:jmx:rmi://localhost:44444/jndi/rmi://localhost:1099/karaf-root)
and provide username and password, it should all work...

Cheers,

David