karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Which config.properties and startup.properties with admin:create ?
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 07:09:26 GMT
Agree Gert.

Why not using a kind of "branding" bundle that admin:create can use
(it's a step forward to the profile):
- if the custom distribution (ServiceMix) doesn't provide a "branding"
bundle, admin:create creates a fresh Karaf instance (as it does now)
- if the custom distribution provides a "branding" bundle, admin:create
can look for this "branding" bundle and use it to create the "fresh
custom" instance

WDYT ?

Regards
JB