karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Tests in error when building from trunk
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 14:11:42 GMT
This sounds like a file lock issue. It typically only happens on
windows. As most karaf devs use a linux/unix variant we maybe overlooked
this problem.
Typically it happens when a process still runs that has this file open.
So either we forgot to close the file in our code or maybe it is the pax
exam problem I saw some time ago where pax exam continues with the next
test before karaf is fully shut down. According to the ops4j jira this
should not happen in current pax exam anymore but we saw a similar issue
in itests in a project only some days ago. There ports were still open
after a test finished.

Christian