karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:42:47 GMT
I just tried your fix.

It looks like we reintroduce the same issue as before: when executed
log:tail once, the log messages are display on System.out.

I reopen the Jira to take a look on that.

Regards
JB

On 11/11/2013 03:25 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Fixed.
>
> Thanks
> -------------
> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
> Twitter: freemanfang
> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
> weibo: @Freeman小屋
>

> On 2013-11-11, at 上午2:39, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>
>> @Freeman: it seems that the latest changes on log:tail (with the introduction on
a dedicated thread to avoid "interference" from some binding keys) provide an issue: the CPU
is used at 100% during the log:tail execution (due to fast looping).
>> Karaf 2.3.x is affected but also Karaf 3.0.0.
>>
>> If you have some time to fix that, else I will do it tomorrow.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 11/10/2013 07:35 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We did good progress on trunk to prepare Karaf 3.0.0.
>>>
>>> We have now 19 pending Jira for 3.0.0.
>>>
>>> I will tackle all these Jira tonight and tomorrow.
>>>
>>> I propose to submit Karaf 3.0.0 to vote on Thursday, 14th November.
>>>
>>> I plan to test Karaf 3.0.0 on Linux (RHEL, Debian and Ubuntu on x86),
>>> Windows 7, Solaris (9 and 10, on both Sparc and x86) and AIX (6 and 8,
>>> on Power5 and Power6) tomorrow night (after my commits to complete the
>>> pending Jira).
>>>
>>> If some of you have time to perform some tests, it would be great.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré