karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 06:19:26 GMT
Hi all,

I missed one thing in the preparation of the Karaf 3.0.0 release: it's
the dependency to ServiceMix Specs 2.3.0.

Currently, trunk (and 2.x and 2.3.x branches) uses ServiceMix Specs
2.3-SNAPSHOT.

I'm preparing the ServiceMix Specs release 2.3.0 now and I will submit
to vote this morning.

Hopefully, we can expect a release (if the vote passed) and artifacts on
Central for next Saturday morning.

I have to postpone the Karaf 3.0.0 release after the ServiceMix Specs
release. I think it's better as I saw a couple of issues that I gonna fix.

So, we can re-schedule Karaf 3.0.0 vote for Tuesday, 19th November.

Sorry about that guys.

Regards
JB

--