karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 06:33:09 GMT
In the same area, I gonna submit a patch at XBean and "push" for a new 
3.16 release to fix issue on xbean-asm4-shaded (it doesn't export the 
org.apache.xbean.asm4.shade.commons package whereas it's imported by 
xbean-finder-shaded).

Regards
JB

On 11/13/2013 07:19 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I missed one thing in the preparation of the Karaf 3.0.0 release: it's
> the dependency to ServiceMix Specs 2.3.0.
>
> Currently, trunk (and 2.x and 2.3.x branches) uses ServiceMix Specs
> 2.3-SNAPSHOT.
>
> I'm preparing the ServiceMix Specs release 2.3.0 now and I will submit
> to vote this morning.
>
> Hopefully, we can expect a release (if the vote passed) and artifacts on
> Central for next Saturday morning.
>
> I have to postpone the Karaf 3.0.0 release after the ServiceMix Specs
> release. I think it's better as I saw a couple of issues that I gonna fix.
>
> So, we can re-schedule Karaf 3.0.0 vote for Tuesday, 19th November.
>
> Sorry about that guys.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 11/10/2013 07:35 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We did good progress on trunk to prepare Karaf 3.0.0.
>>
>> We have now 19 pending Jira for 3.0.0.
>>
>> I will tackle all these Jira tonight and tomorrow.
>>
>> I propose to submit Karaf 3.0.0 to vote on Thursday, 14th November.
>>
>> I plan to test Karaf 3.0.0 on Linux (RHEL, Debian and Ubuntu on x86),
>> Windows 7, Solaris (9 and 10, on both Sparc and x86) and AIX (6 and 8,
>> on Power5 and Power6) tomorrow night (after my commits to complete the
>> pending Jira).
>>
>> If some of you have time to perform some tests, it would be great.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 10/08/2013 04:41 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> Thanks to Dan, we got the Aries release required for Karaf 3.0.0.
>>> I'm upgrading on Karaf trunk.
>>>
>>> I'm working on the latest mandatory improvement (KARAF-2496) now.
>>>
>>> So, today, I will:
>>> - commit both blueprint upgrade and KARAF-2496
>>> - update Jira to add 3.0.1 version
>>> - review the Jira and move to 3.0.1
>>>
>>> I discussed with Jamie this morning, he's ready to cut off the 3.0.0
>>> release.
>>>
>>> I propose to prepare the release and vote for next Thursday (it gives
>>> some time to latest fixes and tests tomorrow).
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message