karaf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:26:00 GMT
I checked and xbean-asm4-shaded is fine. I make a try by updating the 
features descriptor to use xbean-finder-shaded (instead of the 
xbean-finder).

If it works, we don't need a new xbean release.
I keep you posted.

Regards
JB

On 11/13/2013 07:33 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
> In the same area, I gonna submit a patch at XBean and "push" for a new
> 3.16 release to fix issue on xbean-asm4-shaded (it doesn't export the
> org.apache.xbean.asm4.shade.commons package whereas it's imported by
> xbean-finder-shaded).
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 11/13/2013 07:19 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I missed one thing in the preparation of the Karaf 3.0.0 release: it's
>> the dependency to ServiceMix Specs 2.3.0.
>>
>> Currently, trunk (and 2.x and 2.3.x branches) uses ServiceMix Specs
>> 2.3-SNAPSHOT.
>>
>> I'm preparing the ServiceMix Specs release 2.3.0 now and I will submit
>> to vote this morning.
>>
>> Hopefully, we can expect a release (if the vote passed) and artifacts on
>> Central for next Saturday morning.
>>
>> I have to postpone the Karaf 3.0.0 release after the ServiceMix Specs
>> release. I think it's better as I saw a couple of issues that I gonna
>> fix.
>>
>> So, we can re-schedule Karaf 3.0.0 vote for Tuesday, 19th November.
>>
>> Sorry about that guys.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> On 11/10/2013 07:35 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> We did good progress on trunk to prepare Karaf 3.0.0.
>>>
>>> We have now 19 pending Jira for 3.0.0.
>>>
>>> I will tackle all these Jira tonight and tomorrow.
>>>
>>> I propose to submit Karaf 3.0.0 to vote on Thursday, 14th November.
>>>
>>> I plan to test Karaf 3.0.0 on Linux (RHEL, Debian and Ubuntu on x86),
>>> Windows 7, Solaris (9 and 10, on both Sparc and x86) and AIX (6 and 8,
>>> on Power5 and Power6) tomorrow night (after my commits to complete the
>>> pending Jira).
>>>
>>> If some of you have time to perform some tests, it would be great.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 10/08/2013 04:41 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>> Hi all,
>>>>
>>>> Thanks to Dan, we got the Aries release required for Karaf 3.0.0.
>>>> I'm upgrading on Karaf trunk.
>>>>
>>>> I'm working on the latest mandatory improvement (KARAF-2496) now.
>>>>
>>>> So, today, I will:
>>>> - commit both blueprint upgrade and KARAF-2496
>>>> - update Jira to add 3.0.1 version
>>>> - review the Jira and move to 3.0.1
>>>>
>>>> I discussed with Jamie this morning, he's ready to cut off the 3.0.0
>>>> release.
>>>>
>>>> I propose to prepare the release and vote for next Thursday (it gives
>>>> some time to latest fixes and tests tomorrow).
>>>>
>>>> WDYT ?
>>>>
>>>> Regards
>>>> JB
>>>
>>
>

-- 
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Mime
View raw message