karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Toward Karaf 3.0.0
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:59:46 GMT
Hi guys,

just a little note.
I just found that we do have an issue with Java 8,
Karaf 3.0 won't run nor build with Java 8 right now.
This is due to an issue with ASM, it looks a lot like
ASM 4.x isn't compatible with Java 8.
ASM 5.0-BETA is available right now and seems to fix this.

We should mark this as a known Issue for Karaf 3.0

regards, Achim

2013/11/11 Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net>

> Thanks Freeman !!
>
> Regards
> JB
>

> On 11/11/2013 08:44 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:
>
>> Yep, Done!
>> -------------
>> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
>> Twitter: freemanfang
>> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
>> weibo: @Freeman小屋
>>

>> On 2013-11-11, at 下午3:25, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>  Yes, it's what I thought.
>>>
>>> I would propose to decrease the sleep time (let say 200ms).
>>>
>>> WDYT ?
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> JB

November.