karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 10:21:40 GMT
For example one use case would be to have this as a basis for custom
distros.
Perhaps someone does not like blueprint or the karaf shell. Currently it
is very difficult to create
a custom distro that does not contain one of these.

With a really minimal karaf base distro a user could pick and choose
exactly what he wants. For example if you create a distro for an
embedded device or mobile device.

.. and perhaps even Neil would like such a minimal distro... No that
would go too far as there is still maven involved.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de