karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 14:58:26 GMT
I agree, but be careful with the wording: now, I'm pretty sure that the
users don't consider the minimal distribution as you do.

That's why I would prefer core, net, minimal.

My only concern is: do you think it's really expected by users. I mean,
net and minimal could be interesting for users, but core. We can always
do it, but I wonder if it's really helpful for the users.

My 0.02$

I'm still thinking about that ;)

Regards
JB