karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:14:40 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

Good point, but, for instance, if Karaf requires Aries Blueprint (only
for the namespace handler), it doesn't mean that we can't use another
Blueprint implementation (like Gemini). Pushing namespace handlers out
of the topic, it's already possible to use Gemini instead of Aries.
So, even if Karaf use Blueprint internally, it doesn't mean that you
can't use (from an user perspective) another implementations or framework.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré