karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:13:23 GMT
That is correct. Using blueprint does not block the user from using
other frameworks but blueprint has a quite big foot print. It has
several jars itself and also needs aries proxy. Besides that we had a
lot of blueprint or proxy related issues recently. So I really see a
benefit of changing to DS. ... I only hope DS does not have similar
issues :-)

Christian

--
Christian Schneider