karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 12:34:47 GMT
You mean footprint in terms of what ? memory or filesystem ?
Actually both, but mostly filesystem, not that much in terms of memory.
Regarding the issue in blueprint (some are related to the
implementation, not the blueprint spec itself), I'm afraid we will have
similar issues in DS ;)

Regards
JB

--