karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JDBC Feature
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:02:39 GMT
Hi JB,

what I'm missing is a link to aries transaction jdbc which is in my
opinion the better template to provide out of the box. I think it's
worth thinking about a closer integration of this feature rather than
doing dbcp stuff for example. Well, of course that is a personally point
of view if you prefer to go with geronimo stuff providing jee APIs and
implementations or any other lib out there. :) May be it also worth
looking to integrate aries transaction jms for the karaf jms enterprise
feature. (Karaf vs. ServiceMix ?)

Regards
Benjamin