karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: JDBC Feature
Date Sat, 18 Jan 2014 14:06:53 GMT
Hi Benjamin,

I'm not sure to follow you.

Did you really take a look in the Karaf JDBC or JMS feature. It's mostly
commands and MBean (not really any runtime providing). We completely
leverage Aries Transaction for instance.
It's the same for JNDI: we complete Aries JNDI (which doesn't provide
any initial context) with a very simple XBean naming context.

I'm not sure to see your point. Maybe you think that Karaf JDBC or JMS
is more than that you think it is actually ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré