karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring OSGi bundles no longer being released
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:42:28 GMT
There is yet another question - how long the old Spring DM will work
with the future Spring versions... This is next theme we should think
about when people will still want to integrate Spring with OSGi in the
future. Or we should perhaps provide  more extensions for Blueprint
(like Blueprint AOP, Blueprint Security...) to be able to compete with
Spring

Regards
Krzysztof

--