karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Spring OSGi bundles no longer being released
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:56:48 GMT
Yeah, agree.

However, I don't think it makes sense to "compete" Spring. Spring DM is
likely Gemini now, and we support Gemini (more or less ;)).

But some extensions in Aries could be interesting indeed (if some users
are interested/expect it, I'm not a big fan to do stuff just to do it or
because it could be cool, I prefer to answer to the users needs ;)).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré