karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring OSGi bundles no longer being released
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:41:20 GMT
I don't want to compete with Spring too, Spring has a lot of power and
features. It's better to give the user more flexibility and ability to
choose their favorite way to develop bundles.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Technical Architect @ Capgemini
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center