karaf-dev mailing list archives

From xav <xaviermillie...@eaton.com>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:37:30 GMT
Hi all,

I discussed with Jean-Batiste and Christian on this subject. Here my point
of view:
We use Karaf in my project, to having feature and etc.. But we don't use
blueprint (we use Ipojo), and one a main goal is: have a application based
on osgi, and have a footprint minimalist (not more 10 Mo for the OSGI
container). The problem, now with the karaf distribution, is we took lot of
bundle for nothing (for my project of course), and the size of my
application is very large, and it's a big problem for me.

Regards