karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Migration to SCR
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 15:00:24 GMT
-1

I would plan this for Karaf 4.0.0, even if it's internal.

It's an important jump internally in Karaf, and should be addressed in a
major release.

We just release Karaf 3.0.0, and we have to let people and other
projects to move smoothly (even if as you said, you should not have impact).

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré