karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Minimal karaf distro
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:57:03 GMT
Hi Xav,

That's why I propose the first step with net/minimal/core distributions.

But, I think targeting the minimum footprint should not be a final goal.
I mean, of course, we have to be careful on the footprint, but honestly,
look at the footprint now, and look at the features that we provide:
it's not so bad (compare with other containers or application servers ;)).

So, I think we are inline: careful on the footprint, but keep a good
provided features level.

Regards
JB