karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [INFO] Change in EIK version
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:39:20 GMT
Hi all,

In order to provide EIK version working with Karaf 2.x and 3.x, I
changed the EIK version policy and branching.
Now, EIK follows the same rule as the other Karaf subprojects (Cellar
and Cave).

EIK master is now 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT and focus on the Karaf 3.0.0 support.
I gonna create a eik-2.3.x branch (starting with version 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT)
focus on Karaf 2.3.x support.

I cleaned up a bit the EIK branches: the latest EIK version on each
branch should work with Eclipse Kepler.

I will deploy a first EIK 2.3.1-SNAPSHOT as soon as the branch is created.

Just after, I will push the changes on master to allow EIK
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT to work with Karaf 3.0.x. I gonna deploy a SNAPSHOT as well.

It should be done by tonight.

If some users can make a try on the SNAPSHOTs and get back to me, it
would be great and will allow me to prepare both EIK 2.3.1 and 3.0.0
release.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
JB