karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Cellar releases
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:48:40 GMT
Hi all,

I'm updating Cellar master branch to fully support and leverage Karaf
3.0.0. This branch will also include major change and update (especially
upgrade to Hazelcast 3.1.0). I worked on a local git branch, I will
merge and push on master starting from tomorrow night.
I consider releasing Cellar 3.0.0 fully working with Karaf 3.0.x as a
high priority.
I propose to plan Cellar 3.0.0 for next middle of next week (let say
Wednesday, February, 23).

On the other hand, some fixes on Cellar master should be merged on
cellar-2.x branch (working with Karaf 2.x). So, I propose to release
Cellar 2.3.3 (maintenance release) just after Cellar 3.0.0 (let say end
of next week).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB