karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Include samples and new dev guide for Karaf 3.0.1
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 17:16:56 GMT
Hi all,

You probably saw that we did a good job in the quickstart, update notes,
and user guide for Karaf 3.0.0:
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/quick-start.html
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/update-notes.html
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/index.html

I started to work on a complete refactoring of the dev guide on a local
git branch.
I already started to discussed with Christian to provide dev examples
directly in the Karaf distribution. It's a refactoring and huge
extension to the existing demo folder.

The purpose is illustrate the content in the dev guide with "real"
examples, covering all Karaf features (especially the enterprise ones,
like JPA, CDI, etc).

I will push the samples module structure.
Christian already said he's in to help, but any help is welcome ;)

I should be able to push the structure and samples frame tonight.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards
JB
--