karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Moloney <tim.molo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with EIK 3.0.0 snapshot
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:40:44 GMT
Okay, I'm probably being dense, but I can't figure out how to make
Eclipse see the latest EIK.

This is what I did.
bash> git clone https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/karaf-eik.git
apache-karaf-eik-master
bash> cd apache-karaf-eik-master
bash> mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true clean install

But now I can't find a directory that Eclipse will accept as a local
repository.  I tried
- apache-karaf-eik-master/target
- apache-karaf-eik-master/repository

Thanks for any info to get me back on track.
Tim