karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.4 Released!
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 02:50:06 GMT
The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.4.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This patch update to the 2.3.x line contains multiple bug fixes,
improvements, and dependency updates including; Clone and status
commands for instances, Hibernate feature, improved managment &
debugging, and dependency updates to Aries Blueprint core 1.4.0, json
20131018, bndlib 2.2.0, and various updates to maven plugins.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.4 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.4</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror
does not have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 116 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.4 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.4-release.html

Enjoy!