karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carr <kscar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [KARAF-1729] Bundle Cache Issue
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 01:35:36 GMT
I was able to recreate the issue pretty frequently.  I downloaded the
3.0.1 tagged version of Karaf, and compiled.

Now it is not happening. I wonder if something changed between the
version of Karaf that I originally got, and the one I just compiled.

I am still doing testing to see if I can get the compiled version to
break the same way.