karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Scott Carr <kscar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [KARAF-1729] Bundle Cache Issue
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 18:03:53 GMT
I have downloaded 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT and compiled.  I have it running on one
of our dev systems that was experiencing the issue pretty regularly.  We
have to restart the system frequently, and almost each time, it would
have corrupted bundles.

Since the update on Friday, I haven't seen any issues.  I will monitor
closely and let everyone know during the upcoming week.

So far, I killed karaf 2 times, and then restarted, and no corrupted
bundles at all.  Looking good, so far.