karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [INFO] Update default etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg on Karaf 3.0.x
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:43:21 GMT
Following this thread, I wonder if it doesn't make sense to add the
system repo as local repo:

org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.localRepository=file:${karaf.home}/${karaf.default.repository}

and override the default m2 settings with an empty one in Karaf:

org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.settings=${karaf.home}/${karaf.default.repository}/settings.xml

by default, and document how to switch back to Maven "local user
configuration".

It would avoid to populate the .m2/repository and force to use the
artifacts from the system repo (so very close to what we have in Karaf 2.x).

WDYT ?

Regards
JB

--