karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [INFO] Update default etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg on Karaf 3.0.x
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:31:50 GMT
I quite like that change. In my Karaf usage, I've always reconfigured the
.m2/repository directory to be inside KARAF_HOME instead just to isolate
the repositories in the first place. Any sort of change that prefers usage
of artifact repositories embedded in Karaf are a step forward IMO.

--
Matt Sicker <boards@gmail.com>