karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Hotswap Bundle classes
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:20:09 GMT
hmm, well if you're attached to the JVM process via a debugger, a "hotswap"
is already possible ...
am I missing a use-case here?
besides, Karaf does have an awsome command for bundle:update triggers
already ;)
bundle:watch (or dev:watch - depends on the version)
with that just build your bundle and it's updated instantly

or just place your bundle as extracted Bundle in the deploy folder, that'll
do almost as good, at least while debugging ;)

regards,
Achim

--

Apache Member