karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.6
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 20:15:38 GMT
Hi All,

The vote has passed with the following votes:

binding: Achim Nierbeck, Andreas Pieber, Gert Vanthienen, Chris
Custine, Freeman Fang, and Jamie Goodyear.

non-binding: Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Christian Schneider

I'll copy the artifacts to our repository, and perform the promote on
nexus. Announcement emails will go out after mirrors have had an
opportunity to synchronize.

Cheers,
Jamie