karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANN] Apache Karaf 2.3.6 Released!
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 21:19:23 GMT
The Karaf team is pleased to announce the release of Karaf version 2.3.6.

Apache Karaf is a small OSGi distribution which provides a ready to
use container for server side applications.

This is an update patch for Apache Karaf 2.3.5, containing many bug
fixes, dependency updates, and improvements. New feature highlights
include: Automatically create data sources from configuration files,
add backing engine serivce for
org.apache.karaf.jaas.modules.publickey.PublickeyLoginModule, add a
flag to bin/client so that it can read private key from a specified
location, and Provide shell:env command.

http://karaf.apache.org/

This release is available from
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download.html#Karaf2.3.6 and

Maven:

 <dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.karaf</groupId>
 <artifactId>apache-karaf</artifactId>
 <version>2.3.6</version>
 </dependency>

Download Note:
Our mirrors are still syncing the new kits, if your primary mirror
does not have the kit please try another from the server mirror list.

Release Notes:

There are 70 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.3.6 release notes page:
http://karaf.apache.org/index/community/download/karaf-2.3.6-release.html

Enjoy!