karaf-dev mailing list archives

From SapnaB <sapnabhargava...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with feature Install
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:40:09 GMT
Hi,

I'm using feature install in Karaf 2.3.6, where I deploy specific versions
of dependent jars and bundles.

Problem arises when I uninstall and then install the same version of a
bundle individually(after feature install), mostly due to some bug fix.
What I observe is that many times the changes are not reflected in Karaf.
Only when I install a new version of the bundle, that I get the latest
changes.

Is it not recommended to deal with bundles individually after a feature
install? I do not want to delete kar file and /data and start all over
again.

Thanks,
Sapna