karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [INFO] Update default etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg on Karaf 3.0.x
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 11:21:40 GMT
IMHO, it had negative impact due to the bug that I saw in Pax URL.

Now, on Karaf 3.0.2-SNAPSHOT, with my latest changes (and update to Pax
URL 2.1.0), .m2/repository is not populated by default, and only the
system repo is used.
It's what I named the "standalone/atomic" production mode.

I agree with your points, but IMHO, it's just different configuration to
do in etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg that we can document.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré