karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Karaf 2.3.7
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2014 13:46:21 GMT
Hi All,

The vote has passed for Apache Karaf 2.3.7 with the following +1 votes:

Binding: Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Achim Nierbeck, Andreas Pieber, Freeman
Fang, Guillaume Nodet, and Jamie Goodyear

Non-Binding: Uwe Barthel,  Lukas Roedl, Christian Schneider, David
Bosschaert, Krzysztof Sobkowiak, Heath Kesler, Jon Anstey, and Johan
Edstrom

No -1 or 0 recorded.

I'll complete the release shortly, sending out the announcement emails
once the mirrors have had an opportunity to replicate.

Cheers,
Jamie