karaf-dev mailing list archives

From R V Ramakrishna <ramakrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf runs slower in Intel Socx 1000 board.
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2014 11:37:16 GMT
Team,

We have a requirement to run our project (IoT) in Intel Socx 1000 board.
Initially it was running in Linux and Windows machine. Performance is good.
The same setup in embedded intel board takes time. Start up takes around 20
mints and response time takes around 50 secs. We have around 29 bundles
runnning in Karaf 3.0.2 version.

I did take up a thread dump, heapdump. What I observed is in our code the
Jaxb marshall/unmarshalling is taking longer times. Can anybody give me some
suggestion as how to overcome this?

Thanks and Regards,
RK