karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: [HEADS UP] Profiles and static distributions
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:09:19 GMT
I also think the new profiles are a great match for docker images as
well as other virtualization / cloud environments.

When we start digging into docker we should also take a look at google
Kubernetes as it might be a good management system for such an environment.
Redhat as well as many others use it as a basis for their
deployment/management solutions.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider