karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to convert value org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe$ServiceRegistrationProxy
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 05:40:10 GMT
Hi,

If they are in the same bundle context, why not refer the de.kisters.project.domain.impl.session.container.ContainerManager
bean directly but not the service.

Your way run into the chicken-egg  problem, that said, your bundle depend on a service provided
by the bundle itself.
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-12-15, at 下午11:15, Andy Schmidt wrote:

> [...]

> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.utils.ReflectionUtils$PropertyDescriptor.set(ReflectionUtils.java:378)

> at
> org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BeanRecipe.setProperty(BeanRecipe.java:939)
> ... 32 more
>
> Our blueprint files look like:
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:jpa="
> http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/jpa/v1.1.0"
>        xmlns:tx="http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.0.0"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
> http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
>                        http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint-2.8.0.xsd
>                        http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.0.0
> http://aries.apache.org/schemas/transaction/transactionv10.xsd
>                        http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/jpa/v1.1.0
> http://aries.apache.org/schemas/jpa/jpa_110.xsd">
>
>        <service id="containerManagerId"
>
> interface="de.kisters.project.domain.api.session.container.IContainerManager">
>                <bean
> class="de.kisters.project.domain.impl.session.container.ContainerManager"
> />
>        </service>
>

> </blueprint>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <blueprint xmlns="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0"
>        xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:jpa="
> http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/jpa/v1.1.0"
>        xmlns:tx="http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.0.0"
>        xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0
> http://www.osgi.org/xmlns/blueprint/v1.0.0/blueprint.xsd
>                        http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
> http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint-2.8.0.xsd
>                        http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/transactions/v1.0.0
> http://aries.apache.org/schemas/transaction/transactionv10.xsd
>                        http://aries.apache.org/xmlns/jpa/v1.1.0
> http://aries.apache.org/schemas/jpa/jpa_110.xsd">
>        <bean
>
> class="de.kisters.project.domain.impl.session.repository.RepositoryFactory"
>                init-method="activate" destroy-method="deactivate">
>                <property name="containerManager" ref="containerManagerId"
> />
>        </bean>
>
> </blueprint>
>
> Do you have any hints how to solve the problem?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Andy & Tim
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
> Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
> Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de
| WWW: http://www.kisters.de
> Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn
Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.