karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Mane-EXTERNAL Prithivraj <Prithviraj.Mane-EXTER...@gemalto.com>
Subject Need help realted to Karaf on unix
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:21:21 GMT
Hi ,

I am running Karaf server on Unix .
I have started the Karaf server in non console mode  by  executing  ./karaf server  command
.
Now I  want to deploy my  bundle  in  next step .
Since server is not fully stared yet ,  my command for  deploying bundle getting failed .
Is there any  way to wait till Karaf server  fully started   so  that my next command  will
wait till server  is started and  after that bundle  get deployed .

Thanks,
Prithvi

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressees and may contain confidential
information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Our company shall not be liable for the message if
altered, changed or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please
delete it and notify the sender.
Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses,
the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus.