karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Schmidt <Andy.Schm...@kisters.de>
Subject Re: Unable to convert value org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.ServiceRecipe$ServiceRegistrationProxy
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 08:39:31 GMT
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

thank you for your response.

I used to also have the getter method but it didn't help. It just changes
the exception message to:
"org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Error
setting property: PropertyDescriptor <name: containerManager, getter:
class
de.kisters.kimatman.domain.impl.session.repository.RepositoryFactory.getContainerManager(),

setter: [class
de.kisters.kimatman.domain.impl.session.repository.RepositoryFactory.setContainerManager(interface

de.kisters.kimatman.domain.api.session.container.IContainerManager)]"

Do you have any other ideas why this problem appears?

The setter method looks like a normal setter:

public void setContainerManager(final IContainerManager manager) {
    // ...
}

Thank you for your response.
Tim

 Andy Schmidt - KISTERS AG - Pascalstraße 8+10 - 52076 Aachen - Germany
Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns Kisters | Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Dr. Thomas Klevers
Phone: +49 2408 9385 -449 | Fax: +49 2408 9385 -555 | E-Mail: Andy.Schmidt@kisters.de | WWW:
http://www.kisters.de
Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren
destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.