karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Telling whether startup is really complete
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 14:19:33 GMT
Hi

1/ the bin/start script does exactly as your script
2/ use bin/client script to execute bundle:list -t 0 and check (with a regex) that all bundles
are in started state.

Regards
JB

-------- Original message --------
From: Prithviraj <meetraj14@gmail.com>
Date:22/12/2014  14:14  (GMT+01:00)
To: dev@karaf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Telling whether startup is really complete

Hi JB,

I tried this , it displayed the message as mentioned in custom.properties
file .
Actually it is not solving my problem .
My problem statement is like below
1) I have  wrote start_karaf.sh file  which will invoke start  script  from
{$KARAF_HOME}/bin location .
Which internally start the karaf in back ground mode
2) I have other script deploy_apps.sh which will get execute  once  previous
start_karaf.sh  script get successfully executed.
deploy_app.sh script is for  deploying  bundles in karaf  server.
Since  start_karaf.sh  invoking karaf server in background , i need to know
if  server is fully started  before  deploying apps .
So i need  some mechanism , or  commands  by which i  can come to know
server is  fully started  so  that i can start with bundle app deployment .

Thanks in advance  for your help .

Thanks
Prithvi