karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Karaf 4.0 : new behaviour of the feature resolver
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:28:44 GMT
Well, no need to, I found the problem.
Installing the bundle obviously works, but it does not start.
The reason is that the error message is correct:
[caused by: Unable to resolve io.netty.common/4.1.0.Beta4-SNAPSHOT: missing
requirement [io.netty.common/4.1.0.Beta4-SNAPSHOT] osgi.wiring.package;
filter:="(&(osgi.wiring.package=org.eclipse.jetty.alpn)(version>=1.0.0)(!(
version>=2.0.0))(resolution=optional))"]]]]

The resolution flag is a directive, not an attribute, so the bundle should
have
  resolution:=optional
instead of
  resolution=optional

So everything's ok, it's just the bundle which is bad.