karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue using Jersey 2.16 with Karaf 3.0.3
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:13:52 GMT
Hi,

Have you already gone through the process for Web deployments described here?
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/webcontainer.html

We have a collection of examples for running web on Karaf here as well:
https://github.com/jgoodyear/ApacheKarafCookbook/tree/master/chapter4

Unfortunately without some sample code for the bundle, it'll be a bit
tricky to determine what's happening.

Cheers,
Jamie

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 6:09 AM, Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewan@ericsson.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am new into Karaf. Almost the first thing I tried with was to deploy a non-OSGi war
file into Karaf.

> I started off with registering the Jersey bundles into OSGi and then deploy my war file
using webbundle.

> Somehow the web application is stuck in "Deploying" state and there are no logs on why
the application is not deployed.