karaf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jamie G." <jamie.goody...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Find the startup state of a bunble
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 12:00:10 GMT
So for your failover instance, try setting the start level of the
karaf to something low so that it becomes a hot standby -- your
application bundles should have a start level that somewhat high so
they will not be started up.

Here is the relevant documentation for Karaf 2.2.x:
http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest-2.2.x/users-guide/failover.html

The list command should be displaying if the bundle is active (started).

I'd strongly recommend updating your Karaf version if possible.

Cheers,
Jamie