karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: restart command problem
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:25:29 GMT
One thing: sekaijin talks about bundle:restart not instance:restart. The
BundleSelector selects bundles using the following logic:

1/ if the user provides a bundle ID, it uses it
2/ if the user provides a bundle ID range (25-30), it selects all
bundles with bundle ID in the range
3/ if the user provides name/version or just name, the name can contain
regex on bundle name or bundle symbolic name

Regards
JB