karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cave and Karaf 4
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 20:22:36 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

sorry I was offline yesterday and today due to family issue to address.

I will take a look later tonight or tomorrow about your changes and push
my changes as well (REST, etc).

No, I started to expose and manipulate a CaveRepository via a REST API
but it's not yet available (just preparation work).

The HTTP layer is done by the WrapperServlet.

I will complete the REST layer.

Regards
JB

--