karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cave and Karaf 4
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2015 19:57:12 GMT
I've done most of the work already.
See https://github.com/gnodet/karaf-cave/tree/KARAF-3712
I'm only missing a small loop to look up the resources in
CaveRepsoitoryServiceImpl#getResourceByUri().  I'll implement next week...

However, there's one thing I don't understand.
The CaveRepositoryService is exposed through jaxrs using CXF, but I can't
find the address it's bound to.
Is it actually accessible ?

Guillaume