karaf-dev mailing list archives

From Achim Nierbeck <bcanh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Switching to asciidoctor / new website look'n feel
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 11:04:59 GMT
Hi JB,

thanks for the info.
Now this did get a bit more momentum than what I planed on :)
My first intention had been to be able to show the differences between the
two solutions and let the people decide on it later.

For the website with asciidoctor now that is a nice idea :D

Let's try to make that a bit more usable also for mobile devices ...

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member
Project Lead